TELL THE BELL: TACO BELL® CUSTOMERS SURVEY (2023)
Taco Bell survey gives a chance to win a $500 cash prize for every participant of Tellthebell. So, they are improving their quality and services by collecting feedbacks. Tell the bell means tell taco bell your feedback.
Do you want to take part in TellTheBell.com Survey?
Sure, go ahead and Check Out How you earn 500$ cash. Many people have already won a cash prize by participating in Tell The Bell. Taco Bell again gives a chance to its customers to earn 500 bucks. Now visit, It gives their customers a chance to win 500 dollars.
Do you like Mexican food?
Yes! Then you should visit the taco bell restaurant with your family or friends and get a survey code.
No purchase necessary. Best investments would not increase your chance of winning.
Why Tell The Bell give you 500$ Cash?
Tell the Bell Survey, giving you a fantastic chance to win an instant 500$ cash prize. It is a platform where all the customers share their last visiting experience on Taco Bell. This feedback helps them improve their food quality, productivity, and services.
Are you willing to perform this survey?
Sure! It would take a few minutes, and maybe you are the next winner that wins 500$ instant cash prize from tellthebell.com.
Tell The Bell Eligibility 2023
Before you start the survey, you need to know your eligible for this TellTheBell.com Survey.
- You must have a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia to participate in the sweepstakes. Now the taco bell survey entertains Australian branches. If you are in Australia, you are eligible for the TellTheBell.com survey and their mobile App.
- You would be at least 18-years old to enter TellTheBell.com Survey.
- You would have at least a basic understanding of the English or Spanish Language.
- Employees and their immediate family members and those living in the same household as Sponsor, independent administrator (“Administrator”), Yum! Brands, Inc., Taco Bell participating restaurants, and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and internet agencies (collectively “Released Parties”) are not eligible.
- Released Parties or Workers cannot take part in the survey of the TacoBell.
- If any taxes, charges, or fees would be the responsibility of the winner.
- The most important thing you should know about the Taco Bell survey is the total number of entry Periods. There are 13 entry periods, and using one Tell The Bell survey receipt, you can only take part in one entry period. To enroll in the next survey period, you need to revisit the TacoBell to have another survey receipt.
Now let’s move on to the next step.
TellTheBell Survey Using Post Mail Method
To enter TellTheBell Survey using Post Mail you need to write your:
- Email Address
- DOB (dd/mm/yy yy)
- Zip Code, Street Address, State and City
To the following address of P. O. Box 6047, Dep’t. 39421, Douglas, AZ 85655 (Taco Bell 2018 Beeyot Survey & Sweepstakes)
Are you ready to start your online TellTheBell survey now? Yes! You would need to visit tellthebell.com.
How can you enter the Taco Bell Survey code?
16-digit TellTheBell Survey code! The first thing you’re going to need is this survey code.
If you have lost your TellTheBell survey code, you are going to need three things.
- Date when you visited the Taco Bell.
- Write the Time of your visit.
- Taco Bell Store number.
There is another method with the help of which you can also complete the survey, and that is by Mail.
If you do not have the survey receipt and you still want to finish it without using the Taco Bell Survey receipt.
Post Mail is the only method you have using which you can complete the survey.
What do you need to Start Tell The Bell Customers Survey?
- To start the survey, the first thing you are going to need is a 16-digit survey code, which is present on your Taco Bell customers survey receipt.
- If you don’t have the receipt, then you need to provide the Time when you visited, the date of your visit, and the store number.
Quick Guide to TellTheBell.com Customer Satisfaction Survey
How to participate in the Taco Bell Survey?
Now! Let’s start with the step-by-step questions and their options that would be asking of you during the tellthebell survey.
The first step is to visit the official website of the Taco Bell Survey at tellthebell.com.
After writing the details about your Store Number, Date, and Time, press the next button to start the proper Questioning session.
- Q#1: Please answer the following about your visit to Taco Bell, where you received this survey invitation. Please rate your overall satisfaction with your experience at this Taco Bell.
- Q#2: What type of food you ordered at the taco bell restaurant?
- Q#3: Would you like to rate your overall satisfaction with the following options? (Cleanliness of the restaurant, The speed of the service, The appearance of your food, The accuracy of your order, Friendliness of team members, Size of your order)
- Q#4: Did you experience a problem during your visit?
- Q#5: Why were you Highly satisfied with your experience? (Give a reason for the portion size, and press next to continue).
- Q#6: Did you purchase a Hard Shell Taco (e.g., Beef, Doritos Locos Tacos)?
- Q#7: How was Taco Visually Full?
- Q#8: Now, If you are a legal resident of the United States and are 18 years of age or older, you may enter our sweepstakes?
- Q#9: This is your final step, fill out your contact information. (Note: Don’t be used third-party detail).
Provide the following First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, and click next. Finally, your survey is complete!
How and when you are Notified by Tell The Bell Survey as a Winners?
TellTheBell.com informs their winners using their phone number or by internet (using their email id).
The announcement for the winners is held every week.
The procedure to claim your prize you have to calm your bonus within 14 days after the announcement of winners and your sign and a statement of claim would require for this purpose.
See the list of other winners.
SPONSOR: Taco Bell Corp., 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, CA 92618.
Address: 2222 Barranca Pkwy Irvine, CA 92606
Phone: (949) 756-8570
I hope you liked this post about the Tell The Bell Survey. If you have any queries related to Taco Bell Customers Survey, you ask your question in the comments below.
Kindly share this article with your friend, family, and co-worker, so they can also try to get a chance to win 500$.
Thanks for the Time!
Great customer service from employee Daren!!! He was super friendly and it was a very busy day! He really acted like he loved working here!!
I was at Taco Bell last night on Hillsborough ave – just before Racetrack Rd. Half of it is a Long John Silvers. I ordered a cheesy bean and rice burrito and two shredded chicken quesadillas. My burrito had about a third of the filling. It measured about 4 inches by about 1.5 inches. My husband said the quesadillas were extremely skimpy. There was no filling on half of the quesadillas. I was not given a receipt so I could not do a private review. I called the store and the phone rang 10 times. Someone picked up and hung up without answering. This happened twice. This was not professional. Good luck straightening out these employees.
I’m at Taco Bell on Bee Ridge Road and Cattlemen Road I just met a man named Matthew. I wish to know that he is an incredible employee here. My name is Joseph Edward Scott. I live here in Sarasota, Florida. Also, I’m getting ready to get a new job and move to Kentucky where my fiance is, please let him know what a wonderful. The job he’s done and helped me for a few weeks now he is a good clean man and hey I like his dad to I met his dad too and he’s right to so please let him know it’s taco Bell here on Cattlemen and Bee ridge thank you and take care of yourself in Jesus name I pray amen
The bell 032113, on 805 Cannell-Puri Court,
Winnebago, Illinois 61088
It was 2:19 in the afternoon when my husband and I arrived. No one else was in the restaurant except for the employees. Every table and chair had food particles on them. One chair had a tray, garbage was overflowing and there were paper pieces and food particles on the dining room floor. The kitchen floor area was dirty and food particles that the staff just walked on. If my husband and I weren’t so hungry, we would have gone elsewhere. I asked for the food to go because it was so dirty in the facility. My husband used the restroom and he said the toilet seat was clean, but the room smelled awful. The manager left her master keys on the counter in front of us then walked away. Good thing we are honest people. While eating in the car my taco salad had something black in it that didn’t belong. I immediately stopped eating the salad. I hope I don’t get sick. I feel you should either inspect this facility or have a health inspector check in to the sanitation of this facility. I like Taco Bell and I will continue to go to the one on East State Street in Rockford Illinois but I will never go to the Taco Bell in Winnebago Illinois. I can be reached at [email protected]. Thank you for your time. I will wait to hear from you Taco Bell Team.
My husband and I ate at Taco Bell for the 2nd time in 2 weeks. Last time we were so impressed with the Taco Box that we went back to have the Nacho Box. We were equally impressed. Not only did we enjoy our food, but my husband also received the Hero Discount since he served in the military.
The restaurant was clean and Zoey, the cashier, helped us with our order. We will probably visit this Taco Bell weekly.
Thank you for sharing your feedback, feel free and try to perform a taco bell survey so you may be won $500 cash prize.
Taco Bell is about the only fast food I will eat. You have a large menu to pick from and the food is always great. I am 57 years old and have taken my kids there whom are now 30 and 25 and they continue to eat there themselves. This has been since they were little. We absolutely love your food chain. The best there is.
Really a good deal of useful material!
buying drugs canada